There are many home businesses that are making six figures.
If you’re not sure what that means it’s at least 100K a year.
If you perform services the math is easy
- The Hours You Work x Your Hourly Rate = 100K.
If you can work 20 billable hours a week you’d need to charge about 100 dollars per hour to meet the six figure mark each year.
The following opportunities can all get you to the six figure mark if you create a plan and follow it.
- If you know about design, and understand the popularly used software today like self-hosted WordPress then you can earn a lucrative income designing websites for local and distant business owners.
- At just $1000 dollars a website you’d only need to build 100 websites a year to hit the six figure mark.
- If you’re good at making book covers, website banners, and other types of graphics like logos you can make a very good income.
- Many designers charge by project and others charge hourly.
- You can charge more than 100 dollars an hour as a graphic designer for many types of design work.
- You can specialize depending on your skills and earn a larger hourly rate.
- Many specialties VAs such as speaker’s assistants, author’s assistants and so forth earn from 45 to 100 an hour.
- You can hire a team to help, or charge by package to up your income.
- You can learn more about earning as a VA from VaNetworking.com.
- You have probably heard how much some famous people get paid for public speaking so don’t expect to make 30K per event like some of these people do, but you can make a very lucrative income speaking if you have a sought out topic and a particular target audience that is in need of speakers.
- You can learn more about public speaking from Tom Antion.
- Today it’s easier than ever to become a published author.
- You can publish eBooks easily on Kindle format, self-publish using Create Space, and even find a traditional situation with a publisher if you want to.
- Find a genre that is popular and get a book done, then worry later how you’ll publish it.
- You can learn a lot more about writing for money with various groups like Writer Help Wanted.
- Being an affiliate marketer means you promote other people’s products or services for a percentage of sales.
- You’ll use various methods from email lists, to websites to promote the products that you choose for your audience.
- Believe it or not, a lot of people make great money as vloggers on YouTube.
- The trick is to pick a popular niche that you know a lot about or are willing to learn about as you go, and start creating daily vlogs.
- Keep them short and simple, promote through Facebook Ads and Twitter and before you know it you’ll be earning a living.
- Being a blogger is a lot like being a YouTube star except that it can take a little longer to become super popular and harder to earn money but people do it all the time.
- Find a lucrative niche, create an awesome website, and market using social media.
- Make money with an advertising network, affiliate sales, and your own products and / or services.
As you see there are some fabulous ways to earn money as a work at home mom.
You can even go the job route instead of the business route to be a work at home mom. There are several call centers that are legitimate that you can work with.
Whatever line of work you choose, know that it’s possible to earn great money working from home as a mom.