There are also companies that hire people to work from home.
You can work as a transcriptionist, inbound sales person and more all from the comfort of your home.
Some legitimate work from home jobs are through the following companies.
- Work from home in many different types of customer care positions.
- In this company you get paid for training, and can qualify for many different benefits.
- This call center company has been around for a long time and is totally legitimate.
- You can be a home agent with them.
- All you need is the right computer set up and be in one of the locations that they hire from.
- Joining a team will help you balance home and work life in a way you may not have thought of before.
- Become a customer care agent.
- They hire in the USA and Canada.
- Most of the positions are full time too.
- You can apply, take the test, get interviewed and you can do it.
- Customer support from home in your slippers, what could be better?
- It’s hard to get into this company so keep an eye out for openings that you qualify for.
These types of jobs can sometimes be as actual employees or independent contractors, but either way they are on more of a schedule working for one company using their software and their techniques.
It’s important to understand that these companies offer a little bit of a different set up than having your own business but they are a legitimate way to become a work at home mom.